Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there especially both of mine!
The one on earth and the one above.
Not just another card holiday, not just another day to remember them, but its their day.
So give your dad a hug and a kiss to tell them how much they mean to you!



Its much easier on the wallet trust me.



Wore formally today, with tie and the works. Had to play drums for church. Its the last time I'll be playing for a long time till SPM's over. Had lunch with parents, and the gang at Aunty Caroline's at some seafood restaurant in Klang. No pictures, SD card's with Lixien to finish up the class magazine page....but the food was awesome. Now sitting at home, the weather's killing me, Ruffles is on my lap for the moment, and William came over after lunch to chill. Got some homework to finish....and I'm going to wear a mask tommorow. Someone in Form 2 in SMK Damansara Utama (my school) has been infected with the A H1N1 virus, better known as swine flu. Most likely school might close down. To all my classmates and schoolmates reading this, start practiscing proper hygiene and if possible, wear a protective mask when you go to school. It'll be the new in thing.




-Bk-

No comments: