Thursday, November 6, 2008

Why does it feel so confusing now?

Firstly, apologies to Calvin (cough cough rambutan) and Chin Wern for not completing the other two tagged posts.
Cos I decided I'd emo a little bit first.
My connection was slow so I was a bit lazy at the time to upload the pictures.

Anyways, lately its just a weird feeling.
I feel maybe, just maybe, a little off.
Like something's not right.
I try so hard to open my mouth to say something but when I actually do,
I realize I'm miles away from you.

Most of the people I know can't wait to leave high school and head out to college.
I do too.
But recently you gave me a reason to want to stay in school a little longer.

Why, oh why did it take me so long to even see that you were there?

And now I find myself banging my head on the wall thinking that I'll never even get to say these words to you.
Thinking that you'll never even lay your eyes on the words I'm writing here.
Its beginning to kill me, slowly.

I think the world of you.
But I don't even know you.

I know you want to give your heart to another.
But I just wished you knew that this heart is already yours.

I want so much to tell you how I feel.
Because right now I'm just a hollow shell.

A deck of cards that's one card short.
An empty heart.

I feel empty.

Just one look at you,
and even if for just a moment,
In that moment I feel like I am complete.

Every time I hear a sweet melody play,
I hear your voice echoing in my head.

Right now my life's like a song playing.
But its not complete.
Not yet.
Could you help me complete it?
Could you be the missing verse?
Could you be the missing melody?
Could you be the one?

I hope so.



No comments: