Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm leaving now. Will you miss me? -.-

Leaving for the perth soon.
Waiting in LCCT.
Noticing that my laptop has a bit of trouble connecting with the wi-fi here.
Okay let's see.
Clothes, check.
Toiletries, check.
Swimming trunks, check.
Passport, check.
Money, check.

I think I'm all set.
Had a little trouble at home just now.
But at least its settled now la.
Well, I'll keep you faithful readers updated.
My mom says we're going to a farm for the first three days of our trip.
You know, those country farms, with the livestock, the veggies, the works.
Oh did I mention I got a present from my mom's good friend Aunty Caroline yesterday?
Guess what it is.
Just guess.
Give up?

not 100, not 200,
but 300 sing dollars.
Yea I know.

Well I promise to take pix all the way.
See you all when I get back!

No comments: