Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!


I know this post is a little irrelevant considering the fact that its past 12.00 a.m. now.
But what the hey.
I wonder whether there ever will be a time where I could go trick-or-treating.
Funny thought huh?
Imagine a 17-year old in celebrating halloween in 2009 dressed up as...um.
Use your imagination.
A gundam?
A gundam pilot?

Anyways I haven't signed in the past few days so I forgot to wish my two favorite fakais.
Happy belated birthday to Choon Hon and Cher Haow!


For those of you who don't know, they share the same birthdate and same initials.
How nice huh, born to be best buds?
Anyways happy belated to one of my oldest buds, Wei Lun!
First friend I made when I was Form 1.
Well because back then we used to go in the same car.
Sei winnie.
Now don ride the bus with me.
Anyways Happy Belated to all three of you!
I feel like posting some emo shit later... :P

No comments: