Sunday, October 25, 2009

It won't be soon before long....

Haven't been updating much have I?
Apologies, there's just been too much going on, and no CF card to store the memories in =.=
Lemme try blogging with less than one photo for once in a long time.

Graduation's coming up, so it should be great.


I suppose.


A little weird don't you think? Maybe some of you may be past this juncture or you're still a long way from it, but I'm at it right now, and I can tell you, there's never been a weirder feeling.
Try to imagine, last time when you always went to kindergarten, how fun it was?
It was like the good times would never end, what with nap times, snack times, learning your ABC's.

Ah......good times.

Secondary's a little like that, maybe more or less fun, we'll still miss it don't you think?
For 11 years school became an integral part of our lives, yet we didn't notice.
We've been going to school for so long, we didn't stop to think about life without it.
We've always been in such a hurry to grow up, to leave school, to go out into the world and leave it all behind.
But now we're here, caught in this moment, now.

It sucks that we're graduating before SPM and not after.

Time to grasp every little bit of time we have left with each other eh mates?


Its times like these which make you look back on your entire schooling life.
Like remember when we first went into Primary 1?
A few here and there were kicking and screaming, many just not used to the idea of leaving kindy or home for that matter. I remember I used to hate school. I even hid under my bed till the school bus stopped honking its horn and left just so I could skip school.
Now I'm finding it a little hard to imagine life without it.

I'll miss a lot of my friends. I'll miss a lot of my teachers (some more than others if you know what I mean. X) ) I'll really miss some particular people.
I'm just not at liberty to say.

I find it difficult to imagine no longer walking down the hallway, bumping into classmates and schoolmates. And just plain acting like idiots because its just so damn fun.

More thoughts on this matter after graduation.

No comments: