Thursday, August 13, 2009

Its funny.

How this'll be the last Merdeka celebration in school for me and the rest of the Form 5's this year.
How this'll be the last time we'll be stuffed into our school's hot, stuffy hall. Not to mention how damn sandy the floor was.

How this'll be the last time we wave our nation's flag, singing songs and enjoying ourselves amidst all the trials and tribulations the world throws at us.

It felt a little more like a funeral march, what with this being the last time we'd be celebrating Merdeka in SMK Damansara Utama.
I used to hate being stuffed into the hall thinking I had better things to do rather than being in a large room full of impatient,bored, restless, noisy teenagers whilst being forced to sing songs that make our nation proud.
What can I say? It grows on you.
Funny ain't it?
How the things we hate the most become the things we miss the most.

The last period in class today was interesting.
Really interesting.
Pn. Paramjeet really knows how to get our attention.
She got us all to pack our bags even though the last bell of the day wasn't going to ring for another 30 minutes.
The whole damn class was confused, even its AJK B.I. (fara this is directed at you.)
Then she said we were going to be studying The Drover's Wife orally.
Laugh if you want.
Imagine if your Moral teacher came into class and told you to pack your bags and study moral orally?

Stayed back in school today for Program Sentuhan Minda (My mind still feel's the same...)
for Sejarah.
At first I thought we were going to be given lectures on the last few chapters but we were given a stack of papers thicker than the textbook itself full of questions from Bab 1 in form 4 till Bab 9 in form 5.
Today was just full of surprises.

After class, Desmond and I went to McD's for lunch.
We made it just in time, for the RM5.95 lunch and before the rain started.
Was so bored that I was randomising, talking about how certain pictures of food taken at certain angles can make you hungrier than ever.
See?
I wish I had a DSLR like eric....how cool would that be....






Its funny how maths makes more sense with vodka.

1 comment: