Sunday, August 30, 2009

Veridis Quo.

Watched Up today.
It was seriously damn touching.
Kinda makes you think more about life and having no regrets.
Gah, just go watch the movie, I don't want to spoil it for you guys.

Desmond and Wei Lun came over just now, and were going to stay the night.
But, due to unforeseen circumstances, Desmond had to leave early.
Had an interesting evening though, watching more Stephen Chow movies and eating Mamee Duck Flavoured noodles with my special omellette.
We went to a nearby cyber cafe, played Left4Dead for a short while, and headed back to my place for short run-through of Bab 8 of Sejarah.

Now here I am sitting down, blogging, when I should either be sleeping, or studying more sejarah.
Maybe I'll go for a walk, the weather's just so damn nice right now.
It kind of clears your head a little.







It also helps get you off my mind a little.

No comments: