Thursday, May 21, 2009

Saying goodbye's always hard.

Its been more than a week since you left me and the rest of us here.
Its been more than a week since my world came crashing down and my heart was shattered.
Its been more than a week since I cried till I couldn't sleep.
Its been more than a week and I still can't get used to the idea that you're not around any more.
Its been more than a week, so I guess I'm ready to talk about it now.

One week ago, I lost someone I held close to my heart.
He was more than just a dog, he was more than just a pet.
He was my friend.

Cuddles.

I still don't understand why you had to leave us.
I still don't understand why you had to leave me.
Not a day goes by where I don't wonder why what happened that day happened.
I try so hard to hold on to the memory of you.
I try so hard not to mourn your passing, but to cherish your life.
I try so hard to hold back my tears when I think about you.

I'm sad, but at the same time I'm happy.
Sad that you're gone forever, but happy that all your pain went away.
So I have a few words to say to you.


Thank you for loving me Cuddles.



God give me strength.





-Bk-

No comments: