Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Moosic.

Ever since watching 'Secret', I've been listening to dam a lot of classic piano.
Couldn't get enough of it.
So just imagine how I felt when I found a cupboard full of old classical music cds.
The great thing about them is, even though one song can take up 7 minutes, its only 1 kb!

0.0

Gah dam bored now la don't know what to update.
oh yea...

MANU's GOING TO ROME!!!!!!

It was soooo worth waking up at 2.30 this morning to watch the match.
My condolences to the Arsenal fans in my class la...kesian Naim and Fariz.
But when they say victory is sweet, it truly is.
Exams are next week.
I'm blogging when I should be studying.
The panic hasn't kicked in yet...maybe it will soon.
Better study my ass off this weekend.





how'd the hell we wind up like this?



-Bk-

No comments: