Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy belated to yoo!

Happy birthday mum!
This post was supposed to be up last night, but was too full.
Got home after worship practice was pretty tired, but dad still showed me his present to mum - a netbook.
Yea I know.
Kinda sexy looking don't you think?

Mom came home after her manicure and we went to shogun for dinner.
They served a complimentary steamboat...it didn't taste that good.

Green tea

Sushi!!!! This is one of those rare occasions where I eat fish.

No japanese meal's complete without tempura

California roll

Crabsticks, beef tatayaki, and salmon. :D

2nd round.

And dessert, honeydew sago.

Went for a walk around ou to let the food settle along with my younger bro, then we decided to surprise mom.
You have no idea how hard it is to find a lighter in ou when you need one.
Came back to the restaurant all out of breath.

Lol dad.

He was keeping the light from going out...there was a huge fan near our table

Mum and Basil


Don't know what I'd do without you mum.
Love ya




I've found a solution.


-Bk-

No comments: