Saturday, January 9, 2010

And so the prodigal son returned.

Alright, there’s plenty to update on, so I’ll go about it in chronologically. Damn, I miss blogging. Anyway, around the month of December, after SPM ended, freedom didn’t taste as sweet as I thought it would. That day, on the 4th of December, there was no rejoicing by screaming the halls and corridors of my school, the was no burning of school uniforms and 5-hour long visits to the local cyber-cafes. None of that.

I guess sometimes things just don’t end the way you think they would.

After school ended, it was pretty much boring most of the while, drifting from day to day, trying as much as I could to enjoy the holidays while I still could. It was kind of a weird feeling, it still is – the fact that I’m not going to go to school anymore. Well, I waited till after my other friends’ papers ended then me, Cv, Sherwin and Ashley made a trip to OU for Dave’s Deli before Sherwin had to go off to Dubai.IMG_0351 lol Sherwin I still don’t get the Limp Bizkit look.IMG_0352We were too busy enjoying our food, I forgot to take photos. But they gave me the least mash potatoes. The Dave’s Deli people have something against me ==

Around that time, Afiq K. met up with us and we went walking around the mall. By chance, we bumped into a few 5 Merantians. Don’t know why I just called them that.IMG_0355IMG_0356 Classic Sherwin. lolIMG_0357 IMG_0359 IMG_0364 IMG_0365IMG_0366IMG_0367IMG_0376 You just gotta love candids. =D

IMG_0377

IMG_0378

We kept bumping into people that dayIMG_0393 We weren’t the only ones bumping into friends

Lol Amir stole my camera and took a pic or twoIMG_0385 lol thanks for going out with us Ashley, and meeting all the random friends of mine. You have pretty random friends too, you know

IMG_0398IMG_0416IMG_0413 I’m going to miss the Christmas decor.

We watched A Christmas Carol that day, it wasn’t all it turned out to be, but I’m guess it ruined the whole idea of Christmas for Afiq. The movie actually scared him. ==

After the movie we hung around the place for a while till Sherwin and Cv had to leave, so it was just me, Ashley, and Afiq. We hung around even longer until Afiq had to go, and then it was just me and Ashley left. Since her dad was coming to pick us up, we had to hang around the mall even longer. Much longer.IMG_0406We stopped by Sticky for a while. Looked kinda interestingIMG_0404 When her dad came, they had to pick up some Bak Kut Teh from a store where Pet’s Wonderland used to be. It was pretty empty actually. In my opinion, and according to history, Bak Kut Teh stores rarely survive in malls. They belong in shops in Klang. I think that’s why it tastes so good in Klang. Its all about location, location, location. LOL

IMG_0430

That pretty much wraps it up for one of the outings I had, post-SPM. Next update, CHRISTMAS HOMG XD XD

Till the next post readers,

au revoir

No comments: