Monday, December 14, 2009

Long time no see.

I bet you visited the blog expecting to see my last post which was ages ago didn’t you?

Well, don’t you readers worry, I have plenty to update on! Starting first with some of the stuff I did prior to my last few papers of SPM. Went out a few days before the 1st of Dec to One Utama to check out the Secret Garden. For those of you who don’t know where that is, its only accessible by the elevators opposite Burger King in New Wing. Its either the left or right elevator…I forgot :P

Anyway, Desmond and Wei Lun tagged along, and the garden was pretty nice. They didn’t have almost every flower you could find in Malaysia, but they sure had a lot of em. IMG_0112I just love Christmas, don’t you?

IMG_0116

They actually had fruits up there. POMEGRANATES

It was pretty sunny and hot but it just made it easier to take photos of the plants and flowers

IMG_0117 IMG_0119 IMG_0120 IMG_0121 IMG_0122 IMG_0123Gay.

IMG_0125Friend since Form 1 :D

IMG_0127IMG_0128 IMG_0129 IMG_0133Which do you like better? Up or down?IMG_0135 IMG_0137This is one of my favourite shots

IMG_0138 IMG_0141Tubular Roses, kinda reminded me of Sepet.

IMG_0142 IMG_0145 IMG_0146Another fav shot

IMG_0148 IMG_0155And another shot that I like

IMG_0156 IMG_0157 Heck, I like almost all the shots.

By the time I was done taking photos, it was getting pretty hot. So we headed down back to take a walk around

IMG_0159 IMG_0160 During that time, they were getting the Christmas deco all set up. I love going to the malls during Christmas XD

We headed up to the arcade to let off a little steam. We did have accounts that coming Monday, so what the heck. And on the topic of money, they had this new machine in the arcade, which is just about as good as wasting your money. It was irrelevant to me at that time, cos I somehow got Desmond and Wei Lun to spend their last two tokens on that machine. Sorry X)

IMG_0165 IMG_0167Bah, we had fun nonetheless.

IMG_0169Eric joined up with us at the arcade, and we all decided to take a walk around to see what we could shoot. With the camera. lol

IMG_0175 No comment. ==

We walked around the New Wing and we came across this:IMG_0176IMG_0180IMG_0181 IMG_0187 IMG_0206 Stoopid eric, getting in the way of the shot….I NEED MY FLASH FIXED. Either that or get an external.

IMG_0210-1 After we were done, we said goodbye to Eric and headed to the bus stop. It was a pretty routine ride till we realised it was taking us over 30 minutes to reach Palm Springs from One-U. Turns out the intersection near Palm Springs was flooded. I had my camera with me, go figure.

IMG_0215 IMG_0216 IMG_0219 IMG_0221 IMG_0227 After we go past that, it was smooth sailing all the way. It was fun, laughing at all the cars which were low-built that were headed towards the flood. We all got home and did pretty much the routine thing to do at that time: cycling around acting like 10 year-olds. Fun, I tell you. What came after was also routine: we went to this one spot where you could see the sun setting clearly. IMG_0242 IMG_0249 Okay it wasn’t THAT clear, but it rained heavily that day, so sue me.

IMG_0255 Possible profile pic for Desmond if he ever comes online again.

IMG_0265

And that was pretty much what we were doing prior to the ending of SPM. I’ll leave you guys with this last shot and a few words till the next post

IMG_0272 sometimes, you have to look past the obvious to see the truth.

No comments: