Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I don’t sleep like I used to.

There’s a lot I haven’t updated on this past month. For instance, IMG_7093Si Tho’s goodbye breakfast.

IMG_7067IMG_7068 IMG_7069 IMG_7077 IMG_7082 Quite a bit of food, a few laughs here and there, but mostly stoning.

I guess sometimes the best conversations you can have don’t need words.IMG_7087It just needs some stoning,

IMG_7088A little bit of posing,

IMG_7100 And a lot of togetherness.

Dropped Si Tho off at home for the last time, at least until she comes back again. Si Tho, if you’re reading this, you’re driving ME around when you come back.

Before I continue (wipes dust off blog)

90% of this post was a draft from over half a month ago.

I’ll have a fresh post soon!

Lotsa sheet been hapnin, good, bad, etc etc =D

No comments: