Friday, April 9, 2010

So much to say, so little time.

I know for a fact that there’s plenty to update on, so I want to get a few things outta the way first. In a few days, its already going to be mid-April O.O

Time really does fly by fast.

During early March, got invited by Kent and Jackqie to go for their housewarming party along with BrianIMG_3180IMG_3183It was going to be a BBQ, but looking at the weather that day, our plans were threatened ==IMG_3188See the dismay on Jackqie’s face? IMG_3187This really helped during that hot day. The drink I mean.IMG_3191The whole time I was there, I actually forgot to take an actual picture of the house :P IMG_3193Possible new header for the blog? Yes? No?IMG_3194They have quite a big kitchen =D

They day went on pretty slowly actually – just sitting around Kent’s house stoning. Waiting. And waiting. Until they said I was time to start the fire for the BBQ. =D

IMG_3203IMG_3207Tell me you don’t like starting charcoal fires.

Things were going okay la until it started to pour.IMG_3209

IMG_3212

It wasn’t that bad actually, just had to shield the fire with an umbrella. There actually was an epic fail moment – we used a plastic chair as a sort of table for the fire. You can guess how that went.

The chair melted.

And we threw it next door, where no one was living.

=D

But I didn’t take photos of that.

==

IMG_3221By the time the fire really got hot, it was about 8-ish and everyone was getting hungry, so we got to cookingIMG_3227IMG_3228IMG_3229=D Jackqie and Darren =DIMG_3230IMG_3231IMG_3234Thanks Kent for having me over =D

IMG_3236lol Robin

The night went on pretty well, fun people, my brother’s friends =D

Until we heard a car crash right outside of Kent’s place.IMG_3240Candice’s car was the victim. It was just parked on the side. But some asshole decided he couldn’t wait for the other car to move a little faster, so he cut through and whaddya know. ==

IMG_3249So to cheer everyone up, Denise brought out her Chocolate Cheesecake. One word. Four alphabets.

Damn.

It was bloody good.

Anyways I’d update more but I just got back from work a couple hours ago. More updates to come soon!

Everyday new day at work means a new cut on my hands for me ==

1 comment:

Jacqkie Rowena said...

Yeay! I see my fugly faces! Pfft.