Friday, September 17, 2010

I WENT SHOPPING

Now I’d really like to wiggle my fingers, but nah. *I’ll save that for when I go shopping for alcohol*

Helped out with some deliveries at mum’s place today, following her around the PJ area. Was getting bored of running up stairs and going up and down elevators, getting people to sign for their packages that we were delivering. It was like I was from Fed-Ex, only I had more epic hair and the most slumber clothing you can imagine. I walked into the office LOOKING GANGSTA. Okay no I didn’t. BUT THE HAIR WAS EPIC. After all was done, mum promised to take me to Pandan Indah to go buy the things I would need for the upcoming Monin Cup.

Starting off with:

IMG_9771 THE VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE PLASTIC PRACTICE FLAIR BOTTLE.

Okay its not indestructible but it can take a hit.

IMG_9773The metal cup that makes up for half the of the Boston Shaker

IMG_9774 Jiggers, Bar Spoon, Muddler, and Boston Glass.

IMG_9778And not forgetting the Hawthorne Strainer =D (I bought a fine strainer too but lazy to take photo bleurgh)

IMG_9781Bought some Disposapourers just in case =D If anyone wants, I’d be glad to sell a couple to you. EH NOT CHEAP OKAY.

IMG_9783The family =D

Have a few drinks I’m going to try out over the weekend. Any guinea pigs up for the job?

IMG_8851Rough week up ahead. Hope we all get through it eh?

BANGKOK POST SOON BEETCHURRS =D

Till the next post,

Au Revoir

No comments: