Thursday, June 10, 2010

HOE MAI.

It is now the 10th of June, and its been a while since I’ve updated hasn’t it? STILL NO POSTS ON COLLEGE???? Well here they are =DIMG_5434Orientation was a bitch. Luckily Nelson was there to go through it with meIMG_5436IMG_5440 This has got to be, hands down, the most expensive projector in the entire campus.IMG_5441 It was a little exciting at first, finally being in college, seeing all these new faces, and especially being in the Lakeside campus. But I guess now the excitement’s pretty much worn off. Probably because I’m already 8 weeks into my course =D.

Halfway through orientation, there was some false fire alarm, and everyone had to empty the Multi-Purpose Hall. So like, there was a whole bunch of people here. I took that opportunity to say hi here and there, but I’ve forgotten most of the people I met during orientation. IMG_5451EXCEPT A SELECT FEW RIGHT OR NOT BROSKIES????

Stuck with Nelson when most of the orientation was overIMG_5445 Had some english placement exam and met:IMG_5449Nicholas Nathaniel Raj. Dude I’m sorry if the subject’s a bit too dark. =D

IMG_5452 Thee Ban. I don’t know his full name, cos like, now we’re in different groups. Sad face.IMG_5453 AND ANISH DEV.

The remainder of the first day of orientation was just plain walking around campus, stoning and taking a few photos here and there. IMG_5460LIKE THIS ONE.IMG_5468Btw, for those of you who don’t know, parking in college sucks balls. If you don’t come early la. Scratch that, coming early to get parking sucks balls too.IMG_5466Oh, and we have our very own cow farm too =D

THAT’S ALL YOU GET FROM ME FOR NOW ASSIGNMENTS AND LOTSA OTHER SHIT TO HANDLE SO EYE SEE YOU ALL SOONZ WITH MO UPDATES

Au revoir.

I’m not learning French till my second year. Sad face.

No comments: