Thursday, September 17, 2009

Yes, I know


Haven't updated in quite a while have I?
Updating now lorh....
Lots of stuff have happened in the past two weeks, for instance:

I CLEANED MY ROOM!!


There's actually space for two tables now =.=

And a place to hang our ties, caps, and coats! Even if we don't have any coats...

Over the weekend, got a crash course in painting from mom, and I learned a lot of stuff I didn't know before that a certain art teacher (I'm not mentioning any names) should've taught me.
Here's the end product:
Yes I know the car looks weird. Sue me lol.
That's what you get when you have no point of reference and no music around.

Katherine's art.

Went out with Cher Haow for gym, makan, coffee, and studying mod maths.
My hot white coffee.

Cher Haow's Cold white coffee

This is what he looked like when we were trying to refresh ourselves on algebra.
General conclusion, coffee does not in any way help you with math.
Vodka does X)

Oh and finally, I got a new phone.
Well its not exactly the latest, but I'm still happy.
Sony Ericsson S500i

And because there was almost nothing left to do around the house today (studying wasn't much of an option after mod maths 2 on wednesday), I bathed Ruffles.
OH EM GEE HE LOOKS SOOOOO KLEEEEN.





Yea that's all I got for two weeks....raya should be interesting....
till then,








au revoir

No comments: