Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Here comes the dinner rush.

Its the asshole's birthday tommorow.
Yea its pretty bad, considering the fact that I'm calling my oldest brother an asshole.
Geez, I don't even call him Kor anymore.
Well kudos to himlah, cos he's turning 25.

Well bad topics aside, today it rained. Very very heavily. And of all the days for me not to bring my umbrella. The cold feeling of the rain and the gray sky had its effect on me and on others.
Yea you know who you are. Lol.
Wow. I did not realize how much schoolwork I've missed out on. Let's see. I haven't finished my Art project. My Sivik project. My Moral project. And the list goes on. Most likely to hit the moral first. Meanwhile I'm wasting time listening to Jason Mraz and playing Pokemon.






I need a camera of my own.


Who wants thought provoking updates?

No comments: